How To Use SnapCard
How To Scan Augmented Reality Business Card
- Make sure your smarthphone is connected to the internet network.
- On the homepage of the Snapcard application, you can simply slide the screen to the right to open the Augmented Reality scanner.
- After that wait a few moments until the scanner is ready for use.
- After the scanner is ready, point the Smartphone camera towards the card to be scanned.
- Wait a few moments until a link, video, or 3D model appears from the name card being scanned.
- Tap on the social media button to open the social media profile page from the card being scanned.